“Pursuing Social Mission to raise ray of hope amongst marginalized “
The organization “People for Hope” is a non-profit social development charitable Trust registered with Govt. of NCT of Delhi under Indian Trust Act in the year 2019. It is an organization of all-India orientation; which is headquartered in Delhi. The Trust is authorized to implement its educational, empowerment & other welfare activities across anywhere in India.
The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service. The practice of charity will bind us – will bind all men in one great brotherhood.
Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us. Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers. Hope is the magic carpet that transports us from the present moment into the realm of infinite possibilities.
Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up. Hope is favorable and confident expectation; it's an expectant attitude that something good is going to happen and things will work out, no matter what situation we're facing.
The trust is set-up with the central vision to carry out educational facilities, health care services, social empowerment programs and awareness activities for marginalized sections of the society and villagers aimed to enrich their educational, vocational skill, health care, economical and livelihood opportunities. We are facilitating programs especially for vulnerable groups like girls, children, elderly and handicapped with the sole goal to empower and bring them in social mainstream.
“People for Hope” is embedded with the mission to undertake a series of social good and humanitarian activities together with programs on education, vocational trainings, health care, sanitation, and plantation, which would benefit thousands of underprivileged youth & children, women & villagers principally in Delhi-NCR and in the states of UP, Bihar & Jharkhand.
Following are our institutional & inspirational core values:
- Compassion & kindness
- Communicative– We have ingrained with two-way inter-personal communication with local communities & stakeholders for better implementation and result of our grassroots activities for social good.
- Creative– This inspires us for new learnings and innovative ways of ideas towards inclusive progress of local communities.
- Confident – Our confidence lies in our hope for betterment of people with compassion.
- Connected – We strive to keep associated with people with different walks of life and members of wider communities as to sensibly do our social as well as environmental activities.
Our organization’s philosophy is defined by following principles:
- We practice participatory approach of action at all levels of the organization.
- We maintain a positive relationship with all the members of neighboring communities, local leadership and resident administration for cohesive and coordinated development.
- We include generous individuals, businesses & industry and people in general as partners in our programs.
- We recognize and promote unity and diversity/pluralism and composite culture of our country.
- We welcome all stakeholders and citizens to join us & partner actively in implementation of our educational, empowerment and other more welfare doings.
- Our organization carryout prioritize quality programs in order to provide assistance to the needy ones.
- We grow a sense of social awareness and respect for cultural diversity within the organization and beyond.
- We instill courtesy, co-operation, self-discipline and individual responsibility in every member of the society.
- We treat each person with dignity and respect.
- We inculcates interest, participation, teamwork and supports sports-spirit.
Following are the foremost objectives of “People of Hope”:
Educational & Vocational up-gradation:
The organization will impart formal & non-formal education, job-linked vocational & skill-up trainings, distance & extension education to the rural and urban deprived communities with prominence on girl’s education.
Provide scholarships, stipends, awards, honour, incentives & assistance either in cash or kind to poor / needy students and other individuals in particular and also to the institutions/organisations for their commendable attempt & contribution towards humanity & sustainability.
Write & publish magazines, pamphlets, brochures, bulletins, books and reading materials.
Prepare & publish resource materials on various subject and issues to promote education and knowledge amongst youth in particular.
Produce & display documentaries and films on various educational issues.
Form partnerships & collaborations with various institutions, corporates, R&D organizations, govt. agencies & NGOs to achieve objective of knowledge building.
We carryout educational trainings & consultancy and undertake study & research on educational development issues independently or in co-operation with the government organisations, bilateral and multilateral agencies or other institutions.
Health & Medical Assistance:
We are facilitating health care & wellness services to the disadvantaged groups and rural communities with special care to elderly, children & maternal health care.
We periodically organize school-health care and community medical camps in rural schools, villages and amongst various slum settlements.
Put our fullest effort towards for health & medical care to achieve target of health for all. Develop & control hospitals other health services, facilities & hospitals.
Rural Development & Livelihood:
We initiated various steps for poverty alleviation, agricultural & rural development, organic farming, rural employment creation, SHG & microfinance.
Support agri-business & entrepreneurship, MSMEs, cottage & processing industries to support integrated community development.
Support strengthening of Panchayati Raj and Gram Sabhas and community health services towards progress of village communities.
Encourage inclusive involvement of women, SC/STs & minority communities in decision-making, policy formulation, advocacy & leadership in local self-governance to get their constitutional & judicious rights.
Develop & promote nurseries, public parks, herbal & medicinal gardens and eco-tourism & nature walk.
Carry out plantation & greening activities to address climate change and take actions for environmental conservation and management of natural resources.
We promote energy conservation practices and take steps for renewable & green energy generation through solar and bio-energy.
Support rainwater harvesting & watershed development, conserve water reservoirs. Take actions for protection & transformation of Indian rivers & tributaries.
Undertake R&D in various areas for sustainable development of our Nation.
Carryout educational and awareness campaigns amongst schools and in public at large for Nature and Earth care.
Other Societal Activities:
Propagate mutual understanding and respect, harmony and peace among the followers of different faiths nationally and internationally.
Campaign for transparent & participatory model of governance, electoral, political & administrative reforms, human rights, consumer rights, communal harmony, peace & unity in the society. Fight for corruption free nation.
Promote creative traditions, arts & culture, paintings, music, entertainment, recreation, theatre and sports of all the reasons of the country irrespective of realm & religion.
Preserve & restore archaeological, architectural and cultural heritage/ monuments of our country.
Initiate efforts for eradication of social evils like child labour, human trafficking, sexual abuse of children & women, female foeticide, alcoholism, drug addiction etc.
Establish and promote a system of Zakat for the advancement and service of the humanity.
Increase awareness on the issues related to environment, health, water & sanitation and other socio-economic concerns amongst children/students and public at large through organizing outreach programs like campaigns, rallies, seminars & conferences etc.