We are here to serve humanity
PEOPLE IN ACTION
We work towards ensuring a life free from inequality and discrimination for every human.
About People of Hope
The organization “People of Hope” is a non-profit social development charitable Trust registered with Govt. of NCT of Delhi under Indian Trust Act in the year 2019. It is an organization of all-India orientation; which is headquartered in Delhi. The Trust is authorized to implement its educational, empowerment & other welfare activities across anywhere in India.
Story of The Day
What We Do
EDUCATIONAL & VOCATIONAL UP-GRADATION
Our organization’s philosophy is defined by following principles:
- We practice participatory approach of action at all levels of the organization.
- We maintain a positive relationship with all the members of neighboring communities, local leadership and resident administration for cohesive and coordinated development.
- We include generous individuals, businesses & industry and people in general as partners in our programs.
- We recognize and promote unity and diversity/pluralism and composite culture of our country.
- We welcome all stakeholders and citizens to join us & partner actively in implementation of our educational, empowerment and other more welfare doings.
- Our organization carryout prioritize quality programs in order to provide assistance to the needy ones.
- We grow a sense of social awareness and respect for cultural diversity within the organization and beyond.
- We instill courtesy, co-operation, self-discipline and individual responsibility in every member of the society.
- We treat each person with dignity and respect.
- We inculcate interest, participation, teamwork and supports sports-spirit.
Come join us
We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.
We organize inclusive events for Women & Girls
Dr. Mumtaz Naiyer
Founder Director at Science Eventz Ltd, a Cambridge, UK based company.
Dr. Sandeep Jain
Arif Raza Khan
Md Zafar Imam
Abu Zeeshan Azmi
Advocate Khaliqur Rahman
17 July, 2020
A native of Araria, Bihar. He was living with his wife and their 3 children. He was working as a labor in a construction site based in Delhi, passed away due to an accident while working at site. who undoubtedly deserves some community support even to survive as they are left with nobody else to look up to. It is an earnest request to all to please donate generously to help his family.
Help Us to establish a "Shaikh Fatima Study Centre" at a Village
At a time when the country is reeling from an epidemic like Corona.
22 March, 2021
Seemanchal is a very backward area of the country, the financial condition of the people here is also not good, so education is not as important for them. People of Hope has just started educational and vocational training center under its own banner.
Kasturba Gandhi Girls Vocational Training Centre, Rampur (South), Araria, Bihar will be opened very soon.